A simple to use yet powerful OPD Clinic software to ensure that you can manage your patients and their treatments effectively helping you become a paper-free clinic while increasing your ROI. Besides General Physicians we also cover specialties such as Dental, Paediatrics, ObsGynae, Ophthalmology, and many more.
Doctor Discovery through our public-facing portal www.eventuslife.com helping you attract new patients and retain existing patients.
- Online appointment booking enabling patients to book appointments directly.
- Appointment confirmation, reminder, cancellation, or rescheduling services through SMS or email.
- Ability to indicate follow-up appointments which can be actioned by the clinician or front staff
- Appointment diary scheduling facility to plan your days or weeks ahead with ability to modify at any point.
- Easy to use administrative settings to assign rights and priviledges to various clinic users
- Customise print settings
- Assign various clinic service rates and discounts
- View complete invoicing of the entire clinic
- Customise and/or add clinic letters such as Sick Notes, Referral Letters etc.
- SMS service settings
- Invoicing seamlessly integrated with the back-end rate cards.
- Ability to view unpaid patient invoices
- Ability to have Advance Payments to set-off against invoices generated.
- Ability to create your own doctor consultation room layout.
- General and VIP token systems with customizable token generation formats
- Ability to monitor queues for entire clinic as well as per doctor
- Colour coding to differentiate between patients in queue and those who have been called by a doctor
- Multi-device display of token numbers
- Ability to integrate with Eventus patient registration and consultation modules or work independently
- Stock keeping of different items such as pharmaceutical products, disposables, laundry, etc.
- Customisable categorization of various stock types.
- Ability to create packages and integrate with billing and consultation
- Auto-update stock levels on consumption
- Ability to dispense the oldest batch of pharmaceutical products first
- Patient registration with Aadhaar number integration.
- Ability to view all patient-related information in one place
- Import and save patient scans, X-rays, diagnostic reports, and other documents and notes
- Ability to link a patient with another family member to enable ease of access to the linked account patient records
- View any pending invoices or advance payments of a patient
HL7, SNOMED CT, DICOM, ISO 13606 standards
- Share customized consultation reports with your patients and other healthcare providers using HL7 and other standards-based data exchange formats.
- Clinical data standardised using SNOMED CT, a clinical terminology recommended by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, to improve quality and consistency of data recording.
- View and markup diagnostic reports using DICOM viewer.
- Secure, robust, scalable, and flexible data models using ISO 13606 data architecture
- Clinic-level data analytics to help you understand your patient and clinic’s performance better through data intelligence
- Ability to view multi-dimensional data and drill down to highly granular data
- Graphical display of data such as most frequently prescribed medications, most prevalent problems and diagnoses made, patient visit frequencies, demographics of patients registered with clinic etc.
- Ability to record patient vital signs, chief complaints/problems, diagnosis, examinations, lab requests through our sophisticated “type- ahead” feature.
- History and allergy recording of patients with highlighting feature to ensure important issues are visible at all times during patient consultation. This feature is also available for diagnosis and examinations.
- Front staff capability to record vital signs, history and allergies to reduce core consultation time
- Electronic Prescriptions with ability to record generic medications names as well as brand names. Ability to create reusable Medication Templates.
- Specialty-specific screens such as Examination, Treatment, History etc.
- Customisable Consultation Reports that can be printed, emailed, or sent directly to the patient’s online account at www.eventuslife.com .
- Complete consultations in less than 10 seconds through our various reusable template features.
Copyright © 2017 Sidqam Technologies Private Limited. All rights reserved.